To register a child for a sport, you can click on the "Register Now" link from the www.smwarriors.com home page or go to https://reg.sportspilot.com/106016/login. If it is the first time registering anyone from your family for a sport, please see the "First-Time Registration" instructions below.
To register for a fundraiser (Dodgeball tournament, Spring Social, Golf Outing, etc) or to make a donation, please go to the Warrior Store (www.smwarriors.com/WarriorStore).
Registration for St. Michael Athletic Association sports is on-line; SportsPilot is the name of the web page and sports registration solution that we use. In order to register for a sport, your family must have an account and the child(ren) that you wish to register must be set up on your account. To register for the first time:
- Go to the registration page: https://www.sportspilot.com/Register/Family/Default.asp?ASOID=106016
- Click on "Create a New Account" under "Don't have a SportsPilot account?"
- Enter your family information and desired login information in the requested fields and click "Continue". Please note that coordinators & coaches will use this information to generate official league rosters, contact you, etc, so please be sure it is accurate.
- Your family account information will be shown. Click on the "+Add" buttons to add parent / guardians and children to your account. After adding each person, click "Submit" and you will be shown your updated Family Summary. (NOTE: child gender defaults to "Male". Please be sure to select the correct gender for your child before saving; most sports registrations are limited by gender.)
- To register a child for a sport, click on the "Register Player" button to the left of that child's name from your Family Summary page. During the registration process you will be asked to sign-off on the Parent Code of Conduct and Child Code of Conduct; please review these as sportsmanship is an important lesson we want our children to learn.
- The Family Membership fee is applied to your first registration. This fee is paid one time by each family for each school year, no matter how many children or how many sports you register for. The per-sport fees cover league fees, facilities rentals (where applicable), and referee / umpire costs; the Family fee covers miscellaneous additional operating expenses (awards, website costs, etc).
- After you have registered all your children for all the desired sports for the current season, be sure to click the "Check Out" button to submit your payment and complete the registration process.
Click Here To Register